99,97% natural washing gel in refreshing citrus scent is for people with sensitive skin and especially good for washing children’s clothes, environmentally friendly and effective.
- 99,97% natural ingredients
- Literally no parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, or dyes
- Based on skin-friendly olive oil with excellent cleaning qualities
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 1,5 L = 37 loads = 185 kg of clean laundry
- No need for fabric softeners or soaking agents
- Suitable for all fabrics (including wool and silk)
- Suitable for sportswear with Gore-Tex and other special fabrics
- Suitable for all temperatures, both hand and machine wash
- Scented with natural essential oils
- 100% vegan
- Package from recycled cardboard, 70% less plastic and biodegradable
- Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
Directions: Shake before use! Suitable for all types of fabrics (incl wool, silk and Gore-Tex) both hand and machine wash, temperatures between 30-60°C, follow garment manufacturer’s instructions. Rub gel on heavier stains before washing.
To respect the environment, run your washing machine with a full load, choose low temperature washing cycles and follow dosage instructions. Storage: keep from frost and the sun.
Natural Detergent made with Organic, certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com/en. 99,97% of the ingredients are from natural origin. *10,26% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Service your washing machine on a regular basis
In order to extend the lifespan of your washing machine, and also so that your laundry will always smell fresh, you should service your washing machine between 4 and 6 times a year.
To do this naturally, you can: 1) pour a few tablespoons of citric acid, baking soda, or 100 ml of vinegar in the detergent drawer; 2) run the machine empty on 90-95C program; 3) carefully clean the detergent drawer, the door and rubber seal.
In case of eye contact rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.